www.the-reel-mccoy.net

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome to 2008

Well, the holidays are over, and the new year has begun. Now seemed as good a time as any to start up my blog again. The last few months have been pretty busy for me, and I let the upkeep of the "The Reel Blog" fall by the wayside. But no more. It's a new year with new challenges and opportunities to be met. And coming back to the blog is a priority for me. Another priority will be to provide some focus and cool content to my posts. For example, in the coming weeks and months, you'll be able to check here for information on my ongoing projects, as well as some background on my past works, including The Dark Letter and the scripts I have posted on The-Reel-McCoy.Net.

In addition, I'll be posting write ups on some of the film-related events that happen throughout the year here in Atlanta, including film festivals, special screenings, and more. In my next couple of posts, I'll get into the specifics of what's coming in the next few months. I'll also be talking about different aspects of filmmaking, interesting films coming out this year, and the people who make them.

So be sure to check back here often, because there's a lot of cool stuff going on in film this year. And I intend to check out as much as I can. And talk about it, of course. So feel free to weigh in, too.

Here's to an exciting 2008. It's going to be a good year.

No comments: