www.the-reel-mccoy.net

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Welcome to The Reel Blog!

If there's one thing you need to know about me from the get-go, it's that I LOVE movies. Been a film fan since I was a kid, and love to discuss the cinema (and TV, too). So be prepared to hear and be heard on all things film-related. I'm totally devoted to learning and living the craft of filmmaking, so I'm not just a fan, I'm also a writer and director. I've done a few little projects and am currently working on some bigger ones.

So, in short, on this blog we'll talk about all kinds of things: what I'm up to, as well as the latest movies and film news that's worth knowing. And that just for starters. But this only works if you talk, too. So share your thoughts, comments, and questions, and let's have ourselves a little conversation. It's more fun that way.

In the near future, you'll be able to find your way directly to this blog from my web site, www.the-reel-mccoy.net. We're currently re-tooling the site, and you won't want to miss anything that will appear in version 2.0. You'll be able to take a look-see at all kinds of film-related goodness, including several projects that I wrote and directed. Plus, you'll be in the know on what I've got cooking at the moment.

That being said, I'm going to end this post for now. But don't worry, I'll be back in the very near future to add my two-cents worth on the Oscars (I know, I know, I'm only a week and a half late on that one), as well as the new, uber-cool movie 300 (which I saw last night at a sneak preview here in Atlanta).

Until then...

Kevin

No comments: